Wisdom has a matchless reputation for producing the finest-quality books on Buddhism and meditation. We are now growing and developing several new platforms to expand our reach, including a popular podcast and online courses. Now is an exciting time to join our passionate, dedicated team, gain experience in a rapidly-evolving media company, become part of a legacy, and have a true impact on people around the world.
We provide a rich, meaningful, inspiring, and exciting workplace environment. We occasionally have openings on our team, and we welcome your application. We seek people who are interested in the dharma, deeply committed to hard work, scrupulous, highly ethical, humble, and positive. Every member of our team has a unique opportunity to make a real and lasting contribution to the Buddhist world.
If you’d like to work at Wisdom, send your resume and a cover letter to jobs [at] wisdompubs.org.
For producing promotional and online course videos.
Fully qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
- Exceptional experience with audio and video recording and editing
- Superior proficiency with digital editing systems and general production
- Sound familiarity with graphic design and social web properties
- Excellent skills in editing and digitizing raw footage
- Outstanding facility at working on multiple production assignments simultaneously
- Proven ability to stay on schedule and within budget
- 5+ top-quality references
Click here to read the full job description. Please send your cover letter and resume to jobs [at] wisdompubs.org with subject line “Freelance Videographer.”