Wisdom Publications titles have broad appeal throughout the world, and we are pleased to discuss your interest in acquiring subsidiary rights or using material from our titles in your endeavors.
- For information on acquiring the foreign-language rights to one of our titles, please see Foreign Rights.
- For information on other uses, please email the marketing department through our contact page.
To request permission to reprint excerpts, please email the marketing department through our contact page.
Please be sure to include as much of the following information as is relevant in your request:
- the title and author of the book to be excerpted
- the ISBN-13
- the specific material you would like to reprint (including page numbers)
- the name and address of the publisher that will be reprinting the material
- title, format, and expected first print run of the book in which the material will be used
- territory in which the publisher plans to sell the book
Fair use law allows small passages of books to be reprinted, with proper citation, in the service of public discourse. If your request is not poetry and it amounts to less than 250 words, chances are it falls under “fair use.” If you aren’t sure, feel free to email the marketing department through our contact page.
A permission acknowledgment accompany all photocopies and excerpts of Wisdom material. Please use the following format when crediting Wisdom’s permission to reprint:
“© [Publication year] [Copyright holder], [Title]. Reprinted by arrangement with Wisdom Publications, Inc., wisdompubs.org.”
For information on obtaining translation rights for Wisdom books, contact the appropriate agent listed below. For languages not found below, please email our foreign rights department through our contact page or write to: Rights Department, Wisdom Publications, 199 Elm Street, Somerville, MA 02144.
BULGARIAN/Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Albania
CZECH AND SLOVAK
Book/lab Literary Agency
SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE
THAI, INDONESIAN, VIETNAMESE
Banner image: © Alan Baillie