A helpful list from Life is Spiritual Practice by Jean Smith.
1. Do I avoid becoming overtired by regularly getting enough sleep or resting when I need to?
2. Do I dress warmly or coolly enough for the seasonal temperature? Do I wear a hat for warmth or to prevent overexposure to the sun?
3. Do I always wear sunblock or covering clothing when the sun is strong in the summer or when I am doing winter sports?
4. Do I wear suitable shoes for my activity level?
5. Do I have routine medical examinations, including mammograms, pap tests, or prostrate-cancer screening, as frequently as recommended for someone my age?
1. Do I plan into my life the time for leisure activities such as reading, going to lectures, or taking courses?
2. Do I avoid, as much as possible, spending time with negative people who can pull me into emotionally stressful situations?
3. Do I avoid indulging in self-pity, self-criticism, and other negative ways of reinforcing a sense of self?
4. Do I avoid unwise speech, such as gossip, and action, such as driving recklessly?
5. Do I avoid situations that violate the five precepts and cause remorse?
6. Do I make time for daily meditation?
7. Do I try to see reality as it is or do I escape through overdoing or sleeping or eating to avoid unpleasant aspects?
8. Do I ever set aside the time to check myself against the four foundations of mindfulness to get a sense of how I am doing spiritually?