- Today is the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Tiananmen Square protests. The Endless Further remembers that day and reflects on what Tiananmen Square means today.
- A new Miss Tibet has been crowned, and once more, she competed unopposed.
- David Rynick looks to his garden.
- The Dalai Lama spoke to students in Mumbai on religion and science.
- Ethan Nichtern has a link to his latest article in Shambhala Sun.
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism
In Other News...Remembering Tiananmen Square
by Lydia Anderson
June 4, 2014