- Rick Hanson shares “21 Ways to Turn Ill Will to Good Will” at Wildmind Buddhist Meditation.
- David Rynick relfects on, the mystery of the suddenly appearing Buddha.
- Tricycle has a new series, “The Biggest Misconceptions About Buddhism” with Robert E. Buswell, Jr. and Donald S. Lopez, Jr. The first misconception: every Buddhist meditates.
- Dosho Port at Wild Fox Zen examines one of his favorite koans, “Deep and Bright.”
- The Daily Mail has beautiful images of monks creating mandalas.
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism
In Other News...Who meditates? Not everyone.
by Lydia Anderson
May 2, 2014