- “No complaints”: Writer, Zen master Peter Matthiessen, 1927-2014 - A beautiful in-depth obituary from Shambhala SunSpace.
- Glimpse: How Meditation Helps With Difficult Emotions - Enjoy a preview of the second installment of Mindful’s Getting Started series.
- VIDEO: Harry Dean Stanton on Buddhism, Predestination, Not-self, Einstein, Jung, and Zen - A rich video from American Buddhist Perspective.
- Mindfulness in policing: The cost of building resiliency in Hillsboro cops. (Via WildMind.)
- Bridging the Gap - Rangjung Yeshe Institute in Nepal updates the age-old tradition of the scholar-practitioner (Via Tricycle)
- VIDEO: Start Your Day With Courage - An inspiring new video offering from Susan Piver.
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism
In Other News...Celebrating the life of a Zen master/CIA agent/literary giant
by Kestrel Slocombe
April 7, 2014