- Ethan Nichtern at the Huffington Post share his thoughts as a Buddhist on the Superbowl.
- Speaking of the Superbowl, was Coco-cola's commercial a call for interfaith support?
- Shambhala Sun mourns the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman, and includes links to Jenna Hollenstein's open letter to the actor and to her original post, "Drinking to Distraction."
- Brad Warner will see you now over at Tricycle. He is this month's meditation doctor.
- Dhamma Musings asks "What is love?"
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism
In Other News...what was super about the Superbowl?
by Lydia Anderson
February 3, 2014