- About.com takes on the pitfalls of positive thinking.
- “He also seems to have delved deeply into the Theosophists, and shared their fascination with the spirituality of Tibet. One result of this study, and Scelci’s apparent inner mental shift, was his determination to remove the egocentricity of the composer.” Read more about Giacinto Scelsi at Shambhala SunSpace.
- Off the Cushion has a great video of Dr. Lewis Lancaster's talk on his work in prisons.
- 108 Zen Books takes on seculuar mindfulness.
- Deborah Schoeberlein encourages us to remember mindfulness when faced with uphill battles in The Huffington Post.
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism
In Other News...Mindfulness means what, exactly?
by Lydia Anderson
February 20, 2014