- We were saddened to hear of the passing of Bhante Suhita Dharma, the first African American to be ordained as a Buddhist monk. Buddhist Peace Fellowship has a lovely tribute to him, as does The Jizo Chronicles.
- How can we continue meditation during sleep? Jade Mountain Buddha Hall has some help.
- Mind Deep contemplates memory and mindfulness.
- Sharon Salzberg has launched #RealHappiness #MettaBomb - let's help spread lovingkindness across the web!
- Joan Halifax dropped by On Being to record a podcast on how to care better.
- Patheos has listed the best and worst in mindfulness for 2013 - do you agree?
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama teaches on the 18 Stages of the Path:
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism
In Other News...dropping a #MettaBomb
by Lydia Anderson
December 30, 2013