- Ethan Nichtern gives his tips for surviving the holidays as a Buddhist. #1: Be stubborn about your practice! See the rest of his advice at The Huffington Post.
- FPMT International has released their December eNews!
- The Endless Further examines the difference between self, person, and soul.
- Toni Bernhard talks to Matt Townsend on celebrating the holidays with interfaith friends and families. She also has a post at ProHealth on common misconceptions about the chronically ill.
- Norman Fisher weighs in on joyful giving at Shambhala SunSpace.
We'll be taking a little break next week as our bloggers travel near and far to celebrate the holiday with friends and family. We hope all of you have a safe and sound week, and if you celebrate it, a merry Christmas.