- Jack Kornfield sat down with Oprah Winfrey to discuss how he found the Buddhist path and how we can all grow our spiritual practice.
- Shambhala SunSpace shares Gina Sharpe's essay on joyful giving - just in time for the holidays!
- James Ishmael Ford writes "A Few Words on Going on a Zen Retreat" for UU World.
- The Middle Way Society's podcast features Stephen Batchelor, who discusses Buddhism, photography, and the Middle Way itself.
- A group of Japanese monks have formed "Monks Without Borders" in an effort to tackle global problems.
- Finally, David Rynick ends today with a beautiful ode to crab apples on a snowy day.
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism
In Other News...Oprah talks to Jack Kornfieeeeeeeelllllld!
by Lydia Anderson
December 18, 2013