- The Naked Monk has a new interview with Martine Batchelor on Buddhism, teaching, meditation, and more.
- Shenandoah University students have created a Buddhist alter meant to inspire meditation and peace. From Buddhist Art News.
- Scene Asia reports on a contemporary art show at an ancient South Korean temple.
- Before we get too serious, have a laugh with Elephant Journal's list of ways to "Spice Up Your Zazen."
- Rev. Mugo reflects on what vows mean in practice, and if you give up or look up.
Did we miss anything? Let us know what you're reading in the comments.