- Elephant Journal has a piece on 11 Common Misconceptions about Yoga
- Tiny Buddha has 4 Ways to Know if You’re Ready for a Simpler Life
- What Do You Call Metta? Wildmind investigates the term most commonly translated as “loving-kindness.”
- Knowing Your Enemy. We call people who harm us enemies, but is that who they really are? When we see the person behind the label, say Buddhist teachers Sharon Salzberg and Robert Thurman in this piece at Shambhala Sun, everyone benefits.
- Who is it that hears, sees and understands? The Endless Further explors of question “who” behind the experience of awareness--who is aware?
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism