- “Meditation Malice” — Shambhala SunSpace has a piece from Dharma Punx teacher Josh Korda on working with distractions and resentment.
- Calling all funny Buddhists! Here’s a chance to get your writing published in The Little Book of Buddhist Humor, to be published by Sumeru Books. Find out more here.
- “Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror,” wrote poet and author Rainer Maria Rilke. “Just keep going. No feeling is final.” Wildmind has a wonderful piece on how to practice with strong emotions.
- Tricycle explores Ten Misconceptions about Buddhism.
- The Endless Further has a great collection of quotes from teachings given by the Dalai Lama.
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism
In Other News...10 misconceptions about Buddhism & more
by Kestrel Slocombe
November 18, 2013