There is so much happening in the Buddhist, meditation, and mindfulness communities, and we want to make sure you know about it! Here’s the latest from the online community.
- Our prayers go to the family and community of Choje Akong Rinpoche who was killed yesterday. Rinpoche was the founder of the Samye Ling Tibetan Buddhist monastery in Scotland and the charity, ROKPA International.
- Will mindfulness and psychiatry work together? Elana Miller at The Huffington Post thinks so.
- Elephant Journal has a new interview with Toni Bernhard on her new book, How to Wake Up, and living with chronic pain.
- Danny Fisher interviews Brad Warner on God and Buddhism.
- What is The Middle Way Society? Find out at American Buddhist Perspective.
- The Endless Further and 108 Zen Books weigh in on the “Is Buddhism a religion” debate.
Did we miss anything? Let us know what you’re reading in the comments.