There is so much happening in the Buddhist, meditation, and mindfulness communities, and we want to make sure you know about it! Here's the latest from the digital world.
- Buddhist Peace Fellowship explains how to use the right speech in your social activism.
- Over at LinkedIn, Daniel Goleman writes on mindfulness and single-tasking.
- Adam Kō Shin Tebbe is interviewed at American Buddhist Perspective on his upcoming film, Zen in America.
- Tricycle has posted a classic poem on mind training, excerpted from Zen's Chinese Heritage.
- Brene Brown, Joan Halifax Roshi, and Elizabeth Lesser balance at the Omega Institute's "Women and Power" retreat last month. Elevated Existance has a recap.
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama was the keynote speaker at the Global Spa and Wellness Summit in Australia this week.
Did we miss anything? Let us know what you're reading in the comments!