- Jon Kabat-Zinn: A Classroom in the Now. Jon Kabat-Zinn talks to Harvard about mindfulness in classrooms and making it part of every school curriculum.
- What do you do when pushing thoughts away just makes them bigger? In “Don’t Think of the Elephant,” from Shambhala Sun’s November 2013 magazine, John Kaag addresses what it means to look the elephant of pain squarely in the face.
- Buddhism’s Wonder Woman! The Endless Further on Kuan Yin: “Rather than a cosmic being that exists above our everyday reality, Kuan Yin actually represents the universal capacity of all human beings to give love. Kuan Yin is an interior state of being that anyone, male or female, can realize.”
- Tiny Buddha has a piece on hwo to “Give Back to Others by Giving to Yourself First.”
- Matt Bieber at The Wheat and the Chaff reflects on the systems we create to distract ourselves from what really scares us: being alone with ourselves.
Did we miss anything? Let us know what you’re reading in the comments.