- Luke, I’m Your Dad – From our friends at Mindful Magazine: “A father and son find common ground in the land of Wookies, Jedi, Imperial Stormtroopers, and Ewoks. The Force, it turns out, may be mindfulness.”
- ‘His Words Have Softened My Heart and Opened My Mind’. Mandala has a very special piece on how “We never know how our words and actions will ripple out into the world. But if we hold a strong motivation to be of benefit, we might help or inspire someone.”
- Fashion icon Eileen Fisher: kindness matters in business. Mindful has a peek into this feature in their December issue.
- Why Letting Yourself Feel Broken is the Key to Feeling Whole. Tiny Buddha reflects on a simple truth: it’s okay to not be okay.
- The Contemplative Sciences Center at the University of Virginia has a new website! As Mindful notes: “The Contemplative Sciences Center, founded in the spring of 2012, is working to foster exploration of the practices, ideas, and modern applications of contemplation.”
Did we miss anything? Let us know what you're reading in the comments.