There is so much happening in the Buddhist, meditation, and mindfulness communities, and we want to make sure you know about it! Here’s the latest from the online community.
- Ani Choying Drolma, aka The Rockstar Nun, continues to spread the Buddha's teaching through her music. From Buddhist Art News.
- Shambhala SunSpace looks at the new play, Kung-fu Cannibals vs. Zombies, which takes inspiration from five Buddhist precepts (believe it or not!).
- David Rynick looks at fear in his latest blog post.
- The Davis Enterprise interviews Toni Bernhard on her journey through chronic illness.
- Lena Dunham, creator and star of Girls, spoke on using meditation rather than medication to help her OCD. From The Huffington Post.
- Barry Magid has a new online retrat at Tricycle.
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama and professors from Emory University discussed religion and ethics this week.
- Digital Dharma, a new documentary on E. Gene Smith, premiered in Philadelphia last month. The Roxborough Patch covered the premier and spoke with the filmmakers.
Did we miss anything? Let us know what you're reading in the comments.