There is so much happening in the Buddhist, meditation, and mindfulness communities, and we want to make sure you know about it! Here's the latest from the digital world.
- Tricycle has a rememberance of S. N. Goenka.
- The new Shambhala Sun is out, and it includes many familiar voices including Toni Bernhard, Rod Meade Sperry, Judith Simmer-Brown, and more.
- If you liked Andy's blog post on the Shinnyo Lantern Floating, be sure to watch Tricycle's interview with Her Holiness Shinso Ito.
- Toni Bernhard is the guest mentor at Meditate Like a Girl, and the site is giving away a free copy of How to Wake Up!
- Awakening Buddhist Women has a new review of The Hidden Lamp.
- Publishers Weekly has a new review of Mishan's Garden.
Did we miss anything? Let us know what you're reading in the comments.