There is so much happening in the Buddhist, meditation, and mindfulness communities, and we want to make sure you know about it! Here's the latest from the digital world.
- Our prayers go to the family and students of S.N. Goenka who passed away this weekend. Shambhala SunSpace has linked to an article on and interview with the Vipassana teacher.
- Tricycle has an interview with Her Holiness Shinso Ito.
- Dosho Port writes on being stuck (and getting unstuck) in your practice at Wild Fox Zen.
- David Rynick meditates on the sun's traveling rays.
- Can mindfulness help ease doctor burnout? The New York Times investigates.
- Buddhism in Breaking Bad? Alan Peto explains.
Did we miss anything? Let us know what you're reading in the comments!