There is so much happening in the Buddhist, meditation, and mindfulness communities, and we want to make sure you know about it! Every weekday we'll be rounding up the latest posts in the digital world.
- We're big dog-lovers at Wisdom, so this story from Beginner's Heart had us blubbering.
- Mandala has photos and a recap of July's long life puja for Khen Rinpoche Geshe Chonyi.
- The Zen in America Kickstarter is nearly half-way to its goal!
- Congratulations to the Journal of Buddhist Ethics on their 20th anniversary!
- Tara Brach writes on the power of mindful prayer.
Did we miss anything? Let us know what you're reading in the comments.