There is so much happening in the Buddhist, meditation, and mindfulness communities, and we want to make sure you know about it! Every weekday we'll be rounding up the latest posts in the digital world.
- Lorne Ladner, editor of The Easy Path, will be speaking at BuddhaFest on October 6 at noon!
- Herb Eko Deer weighs in whether dharma teachers should be paid at Sweeping Zen.
- The IDP Blog looks at the science in meditation.
- The Metropolitan Museum in New York City has a collection of rare Buddhist art through February.
- Tricycle's latest "Treasury of Lives" is on Zhangton Chobar.
- Can mindfulness help reduce alcohol cravings? GoodTherapy looks at the research.
Did we miss anything? Let us know what you're reading in the comments.